Monday, January 17, 2011
I guess we're supposed to blog...
I saw Ms. Marcy's "Rant on Responsibility" post and although I wasn't planning on blogging previously, I suppose now I have to. To be honest I'm really not sure what to say considering we haven't had any school since the previous blog post. I already talked a bunch about King Lear in my last post so I can't exactly discuss that any further. Hm, let's see...not even 100 words yet here...I guess I could talk a bit about spelling and grammar in the media. I've been watching a bunch of NHL and NFL games throughout our past 10 day break and have really picked up on some mistakes. I'd never really noticed much in the past, so perhaps by working on and perfecting my writing I've been able to recognize these kinds of things. Oh, and another thing I learned over the break- apparently "anyways" isn't a word. This just seems really weird since I hear it almost daily. I think that the people in charge of the English language should just make it a word since it has become so common. Well, anyway ( <- I think "anyways" would sound better) that's really all I can discuss on here that's even remotely related to Literature. I guess I'll try to scavenge the rest of my word count by posting on other people's blogs. Then again, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people forget to post or simply decide not to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment